Apprentice Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Excellent pay for the right individual
Base pay plus bonus (depending on experience)
We are an independent, family-owned auto repair shop in Haslett, MI and we're looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Apprentice Technician to join our team! This is an entry-level position with opportunity for career advancement. A&D Repair is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all to apply including women and minorities.
We believe you can take us to the next level, and we can do the same for you. We have built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We’re always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
We provide the following:
- A 5-day work week Monday through Friday. Weekends are for family!
- Competitive pay & re-location assistance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Paid on and off-site training multiple times a year
- Interaction with our long-time and new customers every day
- State-of-the-art equipment and software
- Matching 401K
- Family-inclusive company outings
- Positive teamwork environment every day
- Medical benefits
- We will provide a tool allowance for the right individual
Here at A&D Repair, we have built our business around our customers and employees. Happy Employees = Happy Customers! We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here’s just a few of the expectations we have for you:
- You’ve got to love what you do and genuinely enjoy helping people!
- Knowledge of the automotive industry (a plus)
- Open to learning – every minute of every day
- Patience – you can’t rush quality
Haslett has much to offer! The school district is ranked top 25 in Michigan and recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, receiving a National Blue Ribbon award. Check out the Historical Village that hosts a Farmers Market every weekend. Hike the Lake Lansing Trails in summer and cross-country ski them in winter. Rooftop restaurants overlooking the all sports lake, huge public beach with free Friday night concerts all summer at the Band Shell. Two golf courses, Burgdorf’s Winery and so much more!