The last seven months have been a learning curve for every business. What protocols, policies, and practices need to be in place in order to keep our employees and our customers safe and healthy? As many of you have seen, we’ve used a variety of tools to help us do just that – sanitization of vehicles, plexiglass barriers, contact free service, etc. Throughout this time, we’ve continued to tweak our practices in order to ensure we create the safest environment possible. Today, we’re proud to show you the improvements and additions we’ve made!
First, we’ve expanded our plexiglass barriers to extend the entire length of our counters. We’ve also upgraded our furnace filters and added a new air purifier to our office area in order to improve air quality. On top of that, we’ve restricted access to our hallway in order to help facilitate proper social distancing between staff and customers. Finally, we’re placing individually wrapped sanitizing wipes and air fresheners in each customer's vehicle after service. It is our hope that these enhancements will help increase your comfort while working with us.
Our staff must pass daily heath check-ups, which includes temperature checks.
- Our office and service areas are being professionally cleaned every weekend
- We are sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces 3x daily. Some of these areas include door handles, phones, keyboards, desks, bathroom counters, the service counter and more.
- Every customer's vehicle is sanitized and disinfected twice during an appointment. Once when the car is dropped off, and again after service. We clean all heavily used areas such as door handles, shift knob, steering wheel, and all controls including blinker, radio dials, and HVAC controls. After service, we also perform a courtesy cleaning of the vehicle.
- We also provide a "COVID Care Package" in vehicles after we service them.
- Our office is set up in compliance with the Essential Business Service Providers Order. We are following proper social distancing measures and wearing masks for the protection of ourselves and customers. If you have any questions about the precautions we're taking at this time, please feel free to call us.
Thank you for continuing to support A&D! If you have any questions or would like to contact us about scheduling service, feel free to call us.
We go the Extra mile
To get you the Extra mile
Our Teams Goal,
To Deliver a service experience beyond the customers expectation!!